What your boyfriend wants to think about is another guy having been with you (whether we're talking about sex or just hooking up). Imagining some other guy getting down with you can literally drive him crazy.
Have you had a worrisome sexual history that's filled with lots of experience? If that is so, your boyfriend might have trouble dealing with this. But this is something that he must accept.
Don't you dare let someone else throw your past at your face or hold it against you. If it's in the past (or only a few months ago), let it stay there, and move on.
He must accept you for all that you are. If he's chosen to be with you...he needs to accept you for all that you are. And that means everything. It doesn't really mean he has to like your sexual history, of course, but it means he can't hold it or use it against you. It's completely unfair for him to want to date you and then start knit-picking about details from your past.
If he's doing this, tell him flat out that he's going to have to accept everything about you if he wants to date you. Let him know he has two choices:
a) Breaking up
b) Staying together. but he can never mention your sexual past ever again. Never. Not even when you two are quarreling.
Learn from your mistakes and move on.The few moments of pleasure that come from sex and hooking up can have a permanent effect on you reputation and self-esteem. If you've chosen to change your "free loving" ways, you're doing the right thing and that's what matters most. On the other hand, if you’ve only had a few hookup and your man is making a major issue about it, you might want to rethink whether you really need to date such a puritanical person.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
What your boyfriend wants to think about is another guy having been with you (whether we're talking about sex or just hooking up). Imagining some other guy getting down with you can literally drive him crazy.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
A breakup is accompanied by too many emotional ups and downs and it often becomes difficult to cope up with all of that. Failing to handle things in the right manner leads to terrible mistakes as well. But that's not what they actually intend to. Some people feel the need to get their ex to desire then once again.
Having this wish in mind will not fulfill it you see and therefore you'll have to work hard in making yourself more desirable. Follow these killer tips and I am sure your ex will desire you madly...
Surprise Your Ex-
Sport a new look to surprise your ex. Get a hair cut, improve your body and calm your mind. You need to have a perfect attitude as well. All this in combination would make your ex spellbound and would also rekindle all the dormant desires all over again.
You need to behave soberly and in a matured manner as well. Don't just try to be abusive or aggressive with your ex after the break up. Don't even try to give vent to your anger and frustration in front of your ex. These peculiar behaviors and would displease your ex. Show respect and deal with the situation tactfully. If you can prove to your ex that you are over with the past and have been enjoying your life of late, I am sure he/she would take great interesting in knowing what's actually happening.
Scarcity Uplifts the Demand-
This theory implies to all. Try to keep yourself away from your ex for sometime. Limited appearances can make you more desirable actually. Attend parties hosted by common friends and try to avoid your ex during these formal gatherings. You can also have a date by your side to catch your ex's eyes. And if your date is a common friend, that would be even better.
Pay Close Attention Here-
Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out - Click Here.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rahul_Talwar
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Love making remains a very important tool to build lasting relationships among couples. It will certainly help prepare them to face previous challenges and to improve on them.To make this possible, you will need to the following tips put into consideration.
1.When the passion is hot, the better the sex.
There are lot of ways to express to partner how much you enjoy sleeping and being with him or her. The way you ask for it; the way you respond to your spouse’s advances and the way you take care of your body in order to look good, tells much into keeping the passion in your love relationship sizzling and hot.
2.It is important to flirting with your partner.
There is nothing wrong in flirting with your spouce. Men would always love to have you when you put on your charming and sexy attires. Glances at your partners could generate an exchange of sexual energy and the way you look at your partner is very important. When you dress seductively,it could eventually get your husband fired up sexually, even though he would
pretend initially not to notice. A lot of men are frequently under sexual pressure and an average man thinks about sex at least 5-6 times a day. The adage says” Treat the nuptial bed like a business”
3. Make known your sexual fantasy, put it into practice.
It is a normal thing to create sexual scenarios in your mind. The best way to handle this is to share them with your spouse and put them to test. This will result to a life time of sexual ecstasy
4. Give your spouse greatest of sex.
Making love and giving your spouse a greatest and best of sex is like pledging your eternal allegiance to him or her. It is like vowing to make he or she experiences orgasm for the rest of her life, to create a lasting sexual atmosphere and environment, and to ensure that his or her desire comes first.
5. Sex free life.
Sex mostly enjoyed when stress is out of your life and way. Bad mood is equals poor sex and bad sleep is equals poor sex.
It is best to be at a good mood and health during and after sex. Dim the light when you are about to sleep because it will assist you to have a good sleep, rest and put your body on a wind-down-mode for better sex moment.
6. Sex Break-Stay off sex for a period of time.
To create freshness and sparkle in your relationship, both of you can decide to stay off sex for a while. This will revitalize, restore and create a reconnecting sexual experience in your life.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Now a days, dating site is very popular around the web. Lots of people get involve with it specially those people looking for their true love and hoping that they can find the one that there looking for. Some people get lucky and some are not. But if you have a faith, maybe you will be lucky to find your true love online! Who knows! Just like me, I been so lucky to met my husband online.If you are looking for a dating website that really works, why not try this one?
DATING SERVICE. It’s free and you don’t have to spend a penny to sign up. This service are available to all singles both men and women all over the globe. Meet singles on your area or from the other country. You can live chat, live web video and audio instant messaging.
Find your date, friendship and love on this personal site. It’s so easy!Don’t let love pass you by, if you are single and eager to find your true love online. Give it a try and you will see if its works for you or not. You cant lose anything if you give it a try.
This is a great dating site! a key to find your true love. This is a big opportunity to those people who are single! Come and join for free!
Posted by Ahmed Malik at 2:50 AM
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
For a long lasting dating or marriage relationship, one should have genuine belief in oneself no matter the problem. If it sound like it is easy to do, how many of us truly believe in ourselves? It is not about being conceited and boastful nor something more humble and sincere. Having genuine beliefs in our-selves encompass the following:
2. Knowing Yourself
3. Knowing Your Strengths
5. Standing Up For Yourself
6. Recognizing Your Weaknesses
7. Standing Up For What You Believe In
With all these at the back of your heart, there is nothing stopping you from excelling in your relationship.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
As everyone knows, the favourite method of mating and dating for singletons the world over is to join an online dating site. But what most people don't realise is that only around 10% of dating site members actually meet a long-term partner on their chosen site and a whopping 70% don't even receive one message from another member. If you follow the 10 simple steps outlined below, you too can join the 10% who find love and romance on line.
1. Choose the right site. The boom in online dating has provided a plethora of choice for consumers but you should take a few moments to decide on the type of partner you're looking for, not to mention the town or city where you would prefer him/her to be located. There are niche sites which cater to all sectors (single parents, bikers, gay people etc) and general sites which welcome all comers just as there are city or country specific sites and sites with a global perspective. Choosing the right site for you is probably the most important decision you'll make when looking for a partner on line.
2. Choose a great username. First impressions always last and the on line identity which you give yourself is the first thing that other members will see before they check-out your profile. 'Funny' works, 'cryptic' works and you wont go far wrong even if you decide to use your own christian name; but if you go down the smutty or sexually suggestive route (which a lot of guys seem to do), you'll find that other members will give you a wide berth.
3. Upload a photo. This is crucial as a significant percentage of people only search for members who have bothered to include a pic; you want to see what other members look like so it stands to reason that other people will feel the same way about you. If the only photo you have isn't particularly flattering, you can always mention that in your profile - it's still better than no photo at all.
4. Complete your profile. There's nothing more off-putting than a profile which screams "I can't be bothered to do this properly". If you don't have time to complete all the categories when you are signing-up, then make the time to do so at the earliest opportunity.
5. Be upbeat and positive. If you're feeling a little down or lacking in confidence, now isn't the time to say so when you're writing a description of yourself. If you come across as confident, happy and full of fun, you'll get much more attention than if you come across as mono-syllabic or down in the dumps. And remember, humour is a real ice-breaker and a great aphrodisiac.
6. Widen your search criteria. If you generally go for people who have blonde hair, blue eyes and are between 5'4" and 5'6" and you narrow your search down to just these specifics, then you may be missing out on a great many other members who you'll also find just as attractive. To start with, just search by gender, age and location and that way you'll be giving yourself the widest possible choice.
7. Don't automatically dismiss people. If you receive a message from someone who's profile you like but who hasn't bothered to include a photo, you should still write back and ask them to send a pic to your regular email address. You'll find that many people are more willing to do this than post a pic for all and sundry to look at.
8. Use all the features on offer. Many sites provide a great deal more than just an internal emailing system. Some sites might include voice messaging whilst others enable members to chat and flirt in 'real time' with other members and the more you take advantage of everything that's available to you, the more chance you have of making contact with someone special.
9. Be proactive. Once you've registered and completed your profile, don't wait for others to make contact with you. When you spot someone who you think might be a good fit with yourself, write to them and introduce yourself. And don't just say 'Hi, I like your profile', tell them why you've written to them and point out the things that you believe you have in common. A long opening message will create a much better impression than a short, perfunctory one.
10. Check back with the site. Most popular dating sites have new people joining all the time so remember to log-in at least once every day to view the most recent members and you can then contact anyone you like the look of before others get the chance to do so. Also, you should remember that on most sites, the members who log-in the most appear higher up the search listings than those who don't so your profile will be easier to spot by people with whom you might be compatible.
So there you have it - successful online dating is not rocket science; it just takes a bit of thought and a bit of effort and if you adhere to the 10 rules that I have outlined above, then your personal life will soon receive the kick-start it deserves.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
2.The man always ask around of your person.If a guy likes you, it always usual that he will tell his friends about it. He will even go as far as informing them to find out more information about you. So, just be patient and wait for the news to reach your ears.
3.The body talk.You will also observe the way the body communicate each time you have a close discussion with him to indicate interest.That way, you can observe his body language and how he reacts to certain things you say.In knowing if a guy likes you, take note of how he talks to you. If he appear nervous with his words jumbled up? If he is, that is a major sign that he has a crush on you. The suspicions will be further affirmed if he agrees to all you say. That shows how hard he's trying to please you.
4.The bold approach If you are not patient enough you can take chances. Take a bold step and approach him as other ladies do.you can do what a growing number of women are doing nowadays - ask him out. There is nothing wrong with this since it has been established that he is interested in you.This effectively makes things simpler. You don't have to wait if the man doesn't have the courage to ask you out.
Above all, making the first move may not be so helpful sometimes. The guy might reject you. You have to be really sure and know if a guy likes you, then don't go for the bold approach.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
There are 4 things a man should have that would make women to run after him without necessarily being rich.These four qualities are being looked for in a man by women.They are completely different from any other of the obvious attraction factors like money and looks.
These qualities are :
1.Confidence: This is always the ability to tell that woman what you want and how you want it.It ranges from confidence in demanding for sex and be straight to the point in all issues.The woman wants and respect the man who understands her body.
2.Charisma: A man should be charismatic in all things, being able to make fun, jokes, make the woman laugh when she is angry, and know exactly how to handle situations of all kinds.The man should create time for social activities as well. He should be able to act and make fun. These are what makes a man sexy!
3.Character - The man should have the quality that will warrant you to bring him home to your parents.
4. The man should be strong and healthy: He should be able to satisfy the woman sexually.
With perfection in all these qualities,the woman will always be ready to spend for the man. He will always bear what ever condition comes.
Monday, January 12, 2009
A growing percentage of females openly admit to prefering the company of an older guy on a date, rather than same age or younger. The present day Sugar Daddy is a far cry from his 20th Century counterpart, who would be more inclined to keep such a relationship totally private, enjoying clandestine meetings at secretive venues. Today, an older guy will display his younger partner openly, publicly and with pride.
Here are ten good reasons why sugar daddy dating is becoming more and more popular within the online dating arena. The comparisons are based on age difference relationships with long term in mind.
1./ Generally speaking, a female will feel safer in the company of a more mature sugar daddy type date, especially on first meeting. He is more inclined to suggest coffee or dinner in a crowded venue as a first meeting place, or be quite happy for her to suggest a locale where she would feel comfortable. Her ease-of-mind, during that first date in particular, will be high on his agenda.
2./ Although there are exceptions to every rule, women dating the older sugar daddy types notice the higher level of respect shown to them during such relationships. The emphasis on romance overshadowing his desire to get her into bed is often more apparent. He is less likely to be interested in a superficial encounter.
3./ The prospects of a long term relationship are usually very real, his playing around days are obliterated in the past. His mature mindset now focused on the many other aspects and indeed the benefits of being in an adoring long term union.
4./ The 'sugar daddy meets sugar baby' relationship is often centered around the male's need to protect and show support towards his younger partner. Many miscontrue this notion as a 'sex for favors' arrangement. Yet in his mind, sex is far from being a pre-requisite. His pride would be severely dented if he thought for a moment that the sexual encounters were brought about as a direct result of his demonstrations of kindness.
5./ Loyalty too will be of great importance. His desire to protect and support will be extremely focused, and once he discovers his belle, his eye is less likely to be turned in other directions. The strength of the relationship is an important issue and he will defend that vigorously.
6./ Baggage can often be a problem in any new relationship. Whether it be family resposibilities, ex partners or even financial issues, baggage from the past can often deflower an otherwise perfect opportunity. The older, more mature male is less likely to allow external issues to spoil the possibilities and will often take his partner's external resposibilities on board with grace, understanding and a positive attitude.
7./ Sexually, although not quite the opportunist he used to be, his need to delight and satisfy will oftentimes be stronger than seeking his own satisfaction. He will take time to seduce her mind, his idea of foreplay has evolved way beyond 'fumble on the couch' status. The aftermath of those intimate encounters too will be loving and warm, with pillow talk becoming a tender part of the process.
8./ Romance is an important aspect of any dating relationship, but a sugar daddy will pay much more attention to the romantic suggestion. This is not simply manifested with flowers, gifts and material things, but the hand holding, public shows of affection or little notes left discreetly for her to find.
9./ On the maturity front, it is accepted that a female is far more mature the a male at any given age. Therefore it makes sense that she would have more in common with an older guy than one her own age. They will hold each others attention for longer periods, they will have more interests to share and they will be much closer as friends within the overall plan.
10./ The genuine sugar daddy will enjoy spoiling and pampering his young lover and take every opportunity available to make her feel like a princess. Not necessarily by way of showering her with material things, but generally taking care of her needs. Making her feel that she is important to him, loved.. cherished.. protected.
The 1920's version of the sugar daddy would typically shower his young lover with gifts and often cash, as a 'reward' for her company or sexual favors. These days the arrangement is centered around a relationship, a solid bond between two willing partners. The spoiling, pampering and protection satisfying both his need to give, and her need to receive. This twenty-first century sugar daddy sugar baby arrangement can often develop into a powerful union of mind body and soul, leaving the conventional relationship in the dust.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Still looking for a special someone? Just be sure to keep yourself safe. Here are ten ways to find love for your heart but keep your personal protection on your mind.
1. Watch out for someone who seems too good to be true. Begin by communicating solely by email, then look for odd behavior or inconsistencies. The person at the other end may not be who or what he says he is. Trust your instincts. If anything makes you uncomfortable, walk away for your safety and protection.
2. Make sure all contact on a member site takes place through a double-blind system, ensuring your true identity is protected until you decide to reveal it. Never include your last name, home address, phone number, place of employment, email address or any other identifying information in your profile or initial messages. When corresponding with someone, turn off your email signature file. Stop communicating with anyone who puts pressure on you for personal information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
3. Cautious decisions will result in a better dating experience. Be sure to protect yourself against trusting the untrustworthy; potential boyfriends must earn your trust gradually over time, through consistently honorable, straightforward behavior. Take all the time you need to investigate for a straightforward person and pay careful attention along the way. If you suspect someone is lying, he probably is, so act accordingly. Be responsible about romance, your heart will thank you. Don’t become prematurely intimate with someone, even if that intimacy only occurs online. If you mutually decide to cross the point of no return, be smart and protect yourself. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (http://www.cdc.gov/ ) provide some of the most current information available about sexually transmitted diseases and preserving your health.
4. Most online dating services do not require members to submit to background checks. So make sure you get as much info as possible by asking questions, utilizing internet search engines and most importantly, using common sense. Nothing is 100% reliable, just remember to use your head…not just your heart.
5. A photo will give you a good idea of the person’s appearance, which may prove helpful in achieving a gut feeling. In fact, it’s best to view several images of someone in various settings: casual, formal, indoor and outdoors. If all you hear are excuses about why you can’t see a photo, consider that he has something to hide.
6. A phone call can reveal much about a person’s communication and social skills. Consider your security and do not reveal your phone number to a stranger. Try a cell phone number instead or use local telephone blocking techniques to prevent your phone number from appearing on a Caller ID. Give out your phone number ONLY when you feel completely comfortable.
7. The beauty of meeting someone online is that you can collect information gradually, later choosing whether to pursue the relationship in the offline world. You never are obligated to meet anyone, regardless of your level on online intimacy. And even if you decide to arrange a meeting, you always have the right to change your mind. It’s possible that your decision to keep the relationship anonymous is based on a hunch that you can’t logically explain. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts
8. Pay attention to displays of anger, intense frustration or attempts to pressure or control you. Acting in a passive-aggressive manner, making demeaning or disrespectful comments or any physically inappropriate behavior are all red flags. You should be concerned if your date exhibits any of the following behavior without providing an acceptable explanation: Provides inconsistent information about age, interests, appearance, marital status, profession, employment, etc. Refuses to speak to you on the phone after establishing ongoing, online intimacy. Fails to provide direct answers to direct questions. Appears significantly different in person from his or her online persona. Never introduces you to friends, professional associates or family members.
9. When you choose to meet offline, always tell friends where you are going and when you will return. Leave your date's name and telephone number with a friend. Never arrange for your date to pick you up at home. Provide your own transportation, meet in a public place at a time with many people around (a familiar restaurant or coffee house is often a good choice), and when the date is over, leave on your own as well. Refrain from drinking excessively, as it could weaken your ability to make good decisions. If at some point you and your date decide to move to another location, take your own car. When the timing is right thank your date for getting together and say goodbye
10. If you plan to fly in from another city, arrange for your own car and hotel room. Do not make known the name of your hotel and never allow your date to make arrangements for you. Get a rental car at the airport and drive directly to your hotel. Always call your date from the hotel. You can also check out the location you both agreed to meet at ahead of time to see exactly where it is and to get more familiar with an area . If the location seems inappropriate or unsafe, go back to your hotel. Try to contact your date at that location or leave a message on an answering machine. Always make sure a friend or family member knows your plans and has your contact information. And carry a cell phone at all times.
Never do anything you feel unsure about. If you are in any way afraid of your date, use your best judgment to diffuse the situation and get out of there. Excuse yourself long enough to call a friend for advice, ask someone else on the scene for help or slip out the back door and drive away. If you feel you are in danger, call the police; it’s always better to be safe than sorry. Never worry or feel embarrassed about your behavior; your safety is much more important than one person’s opinion of you.
While cheaters, liars and frauds certainly can be very convincing on the Web, you’ll also find them in nightclubs and offline dating services, parties or even sitting across from you at your local coffee house. Despite where you meet someone, dating is never risk-free, but a little caution will reduce your risk to your safety when trying to find that certain someone for your heart.