Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How Hot Women Test Men They Date and Why - Part 2 by David_DeAngelo

Most of the time, I’m enjoying myself, talking about whatever comes up, making jokes, and generally behaving like a normal person. But, like anything else, if these techniques are used too much, they become worthless… so they must be used with precision and at the right moments. What’s interesting is that because I usually (but not always) do these teasing and seemingly controlling things with a bit of a dry humor spin, I believe that the woman who I’m with has an internal response like, “Wow, this guy is cocky, but I can’t tell if he’s serious or not… and I want to find out… but either way, he’s funny and he’s staying interested in me and not being flagrantly abusive… so he must be interested at SOME level…” The key is to WATCH FOR THE TESTS and be ready when they come. Most guys screw up when a woman acts bratty… or when a woman gets upset, they say, “Oh, I’m sorry” and mess it up. Or they act nervous, etc. You have to stay in control… If a woman starts getting angry, instead of getting nervous say, “Oh, poor baby is throwing a tantrum… So what. You’ve been doing the same thing since you were 2, and you didn’t get your way.” SPANK! Another realization I’ve had is that most women are totally intrigued by men who seem uninterested and crass… it’s almost like they say to themselves, “Wow, this guy seems kind of cocky… and I can’t believe that he’s not interested in having sex with me like all the other dumb pussies that I meet… He’s funny and smart… I wonder if I can get him interested in me… and when I do, I’ll just dump him like the other losers… but this might be fun…” Get it? But if you are going to act this way, you have to keep it up until the end… and I mean to the end. I’m going to address the ‘treating women well’ issue again on my next post.

Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-articles/how-hot-women-test-men-they-date-and-why-part-2-451749.html

1 comments:

cute babes March 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

have a good weekend
http://ssmodels.blogspot.com/